My first blog

Well, I have decided to start blogging. In most cases (iPod, Apple-TV, Mac Mini as VCR in the living room, etc), I am an early adopter. In the case of blogging I've been rather slack. I hope to remedy this now.

Rather than using this blog purely to publish my opinion / thoughts / ideas, I intend to use this blog as a notebook for ideas as well (and gather comments in the process). This notebook is not to be confused with the notebook I have on Google Notebooks with a list of resources on enterprise engineering and architecting.

Comments

  1. Anonymous16/1/08 11:46

    Glad to see you finally got some place going to run your thoughts out there!

    I will be staying tuned... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three perspectives on enterprise architecture

Models that matter; Return on Modelling Effort

Enterprise architecture as organisational Zen